EPA will give 4 awards of € 2,500 to early career psychiatrists working in Europe, who published the best scientific papers in the year 2014
Candidates could apply for one or several of the four categories:
1. Clinical psychopathology and refinement of psychiatric diagnostic categories
2. Biological correlates and treatments of mental disorders
3. Psychiatric epidemiology, social psychiatry and psychotherapeutic interventions in mental disorders
4. Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
1. Working as a psychiatrist, or working in research in psychiatry, or being a resident in psychiatry in a European country.
2. Being less than 40 years of age (as of 31 December 2014).
3. Being the first author of a scientific paper published in the year 2014 in a journal indexed in the Current Contents, which topic falls within one of the above-mentioned areas.
The Selection Committee is composed of EPA President, EPA Past President and EPA President Elect.
For more information and for the application form, please CLICK HERE